Guide: Resources and Forms
- Allegations against foster carers
- Child Abuse Allegations against Foster Carers
- Children in Care guides
- Complaints about foster carers
- Children and Young People making complaints
- Computer and Internet safety
- Concerns about foster carers
- Data Protection
- De-registrationWhat to do if you decide to stop fostering
- Education and employment
- Foster carers making complaints
- Foster Care Reviews
- Foster Panel
- Jargon Buster
- Personal Education Allowance
- Promoting Stability Team
- Policies and procedures
- Recording Forms
- Staying Put
- Supervision and Support
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children: guidance
Get special deals when you show your Foster Carer ID Card or Max Card!
Your foster carer’s identity card is essential to be able to claim concessionary rates at a number of activities and attractions across Devon. Please check details with the individual attractions.
As an approved Fostering Devon carer you will automatically receive a Max Card which offers discounts for foster families. Simply show your Max Card upon entry to venues and attractions across the country and you will obtain free or discounted admission. To find a list of participating attractions please check the Max Card website.
If you have not received your Max Card please email email@example.com
All Fostering Devon carers have individual membership of Foster Talk, you can access member discounts and benefits via their website.
Additionally, if you are a member of the Fostering Network you will also be entitled to a number of discounts, to check these please visit the Fostering Network website.