Guide: Resources and Forms
- Allegations against foster carers
- Child Abuse Allegations against Foster Carers
- Children's Placement Support Team
- Children in Care guides
- Complaints about foster carers
- Children and Young People making complaints
- Computer and Internet safety
- Concerns about foster carers
- Data Protection
- Education and employment
- Foster carers making complaints
- Foster Care Reviews
- Foster Panel
- Jargon Buster
- Personal Education Allowance
- Policies and procedures
- Recording Forms
- Staying Put
- Supervision and Support
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children: guidance
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a living person, for example by their name or address, a unique reference number, a photograph and so on, and it can be stored in any format either electronically or as a hard copy.
Devon County Council, its staff and those providing a service on behalf of the Council (including foster carers) have a duty to ensure that the personal data it holds or has access to, is processed (gathered, used, updated, stored and deleted) safely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Devon County Council’s Information Governance Team has produced guidance on how to safely process personal data, it is available to view here.